Tuesday, March 15, 2011

EYE CANDY WISH LIST: Gilles Marini

THIS.....is the INCREDIBLY  GORGEOUS actor GILLES MARINI.

Umm....what...yeah. Gilles Marini...Oh, I said that already. Lost my thought...ok.


I wonder if his hair feels as silky as it looks...mmmm.

And those eyes....they are pretty amazing, aren't they...wow. His lips are talking to me too. And his skin...his neck.

Ok, look... everything I see so far is more than acceptable, alright. LOL.





He's...Italian...and BELLISSIMO.


He's TALL...dark, HANDSOME!!!

Gilles has a pretty steady acting resume, but really hit the big time with his ONE-SCENE STEALING shot from the first "Sex and the City" movie. Remember, he was Samanthas' next-door neighbor in Malibu that was taking an outdoor shower...we saw E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!! The side view, the ULTRA-IMPRESSIVE FRONT PACKAGE {easy double digits, LOL}, and tight REAR-END...his solid CHEST...and ripped ABS...his SLICKED WET HAIR and that STUNNING FACE...and even...his open mouth letting water we ALL grew jealous of pour all over him!! SO SORRY...I just COULDN'T bring myself to place the full nude picture in this post....{pssst, I saved it for myself...he heeee, LOL...sorry, mine all mine...and untold gazillions on Google, LOL.}




Well, there you have it...Gilles is extremely hot, sensuous, gorgeous, alluring, seductive...he's definitely eye candy!!


As you can see to the right...he's just lying there, staring at and waiting for me...as if I would ever keep him waiting...but of course, that's MY dream...or wildest dreams...LOL.




Because that stare is only for his beautiful wife; Gilles is a very happily married and family man....which makes his wife the envy of most!!


Oh, well....dream away, ladies...nothing wrong with dreaming.








{Pics are the property of their respective owners. No ownership implied.}

No comments:

Post a Comment